Monday, November 3, 2008

Christmas Came Early!






















A few weeks ago CiCi and Pop decided to surprise the boys with their christmas present (a little early), but a welcome surprise! I must say that I am as excited about the trampoline as the boys-- seeing as they were "too dangerous" when I was little. The boys haved bounced to exhaustion! It has been a great way to let out their energy. It is also a great place for the wrestling matches with Kerry to take place - no vases to knock over, or furniture to get in the way. Jayden is the official "leaf remover", however as you can see from the pictures he is falling down on his job! We are all enjoying the new trampoline!

3 comments:

Kara Oosterhous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kara Oosterhous said...

How fun! I know, my parents said the same thing! Sounds like the perfect way to exhaust 3 active boys. Hope to see you guys soon. Hugs, KMO

The Williams said...

That looks like so much fun...I love jumping on a trampoline, even at my age! I am sure the kiddos will get good use out of it! BUT...I can't believe they get to have a trampoline and we didn't!