Sunday, July 19, 2009

Boys only days







This past Friday Mom came to NWA and picked me up and took me to the lake house for some recovery time. Mom and Dad kept the boys for a few days after my surgery while Mim took care of me-- I was pretty worthless those days, but by Friday was starting to feel more normal! I got to do a little shopping, alot of resting, and some good eating! While I was enjoying all this-- my boys were taking over the house! These are things they enjoyed. . .

A trip to the Gentry Zoo(check out the pics!)

As the boys say, "playing WILD" - per Kyler this included watching wrestling (which I do not allow!) and then practicing their moves on Daddy!

Food prepared "Daddy Style"- this means that for the next week everything from cinnamon toast to sandwhiches will be requested "daddy style" and I can NEVER replicate Kerry's "style".

Bike riding - complete with road rash on Jayden and quite a story --I have seen the reinactment and it wasn't pretty!

Needless to say it may take time to get my boys back into the normal swing of things and I have to shift them back to Mommy Style!

No comments: