Friday, October 30, 2009

Random Blogging


Well, I can't believe I'm doing this. . . 2 posts in 1 day! BUT, some pretty funny things have been said and done today by the boys and Kerry is at his weekly poker game with the guys and to be honest - I'm a little bored! (actually I have a ton I SHOULD be doing, but rather be blogging!) Following our super eventful school day, we headed to a small pumpkin patch - just 'cause! Anyway, it was so pretty outside and I have no pumpkin patch pics this year! (and I still don't!!- check out these attempts!)
Then, while Kerry, Kyler and Evan were at Basketball practice, Jayden had a little Mommy time. We carved a pumkin --look how scary! And then watched "icarly" - Jayden and I love this show, but get out voted!
Then, Kyler got extremely frustrated with Evan and began crying and telling me that Evan was on Drugs and he just needs to say NO to drugs! --(this is red ribbon week at school and they are learning about drugs - Kyler is a little confused!!) He thinks because "drugs make you do bad things" that since Evan "does bad things" he must be on drugs. THEN, he told me that Evan needs to learn the "say NO to drugs" song. I just didn't even try to explain, he had so much information in his little head and he was so upset--I just said I would talk to Evan about it. SO, apparently, I am going to have the "drug" talk with Evan at age 3!
Funny thing #2: Evan, who usually follows up his bedtime kiss with "I gotta ask you a question. . . " then repeat that 20 times! That same kid, ran to his bed, covered up with his bink and when I went to tuck him in, said "GET OUT. . . GET OUT". Come to find out, he had confiscated one of Jayden's candy bars from his treat bag and was planning to chow down in his bed!

1 comment:

The Williams said...

I am laughing so hard! Your boys crack me up! They are such cuties! Wish we lived closer...we could have so much with all these kiddos!