Friday, December 17, 2010

Doe. . .a deer. . .

I can't believe I am blogging about this, or that I am posting a picture of it! However. . . deer hunting seems to be a part of my life, soooo -- here is the proud moment . . .

Jayden and Kerry brought down the first deer of the season ( I know - shocking that THESE two could sit still long enough together to kill a deer!). This happened while hunting Sheridan during Thanksgiving break. Jayden was so proud! You will have to get the specifics from them - but it was quite the excitement! Kerry said that after they shot it and went to do whatever you do after you shoot it . . Jayden said, "I think we better get outta here, you never know what creatures will do"---that cracks me up because I know in his little mind he was picturing a scene from "Open Season" and expecting a flock of ducks to drop skunks on them or get pounded by a herd of chipmunks for killing a dear!!


* for some reason this picture will not load - and I am getting frustrated - I will add it later!

No comments: