Friday, February 11, 2011

Snow My Gosh!


Well, here we are again . . . playing in the snow. How cute are those little boys working together to build a snowman . . .awhhh. I was hard at work shoveling snow off the deck (didn't make much progress) - but, move over elipitical - I have found a new workout!




We did some crafts too. . . but don't let these sweet pictures fool you -- it's not all hot cocoa and snow angels around here . . WE. ARE. STIR. CRAZY!!!


I am longing for that routine we used to have. . .but can't quite remember what it's like! I have mopped my floors twice today and if you walked in my house right now . . . you would think I hadn't done them in a week! And don't even look in the boys rooms. . .I think some toy bins exploded in there! All I can say is SNOW MY GOSH!!! -- I can't wait for that sunshine and those warmer temps!

No comments: