Sunday, October 9, 2011

Woo Pig!

Tailgating fun . . .







The best seat in the house! It also served as a ride for the exhausted tailgater . . . and for the record I will have you know that my boots were made for walkin' and I did just fine! (despite the doubts of my hubby!)




















Kyler LOVED to "Boooo" - and would ask permission before doing so. (I don't like boo-ing but, when the crowd was doing it- it was allowed!)
















Let's call those HOGS!


Looks who is in Hog Heaven . . .!


It was a success! Hogs won and the Pitts' boys started Tailgating at 3:00 and made it all the way through! The game started at 6:00 and we didn't get home until 11:00!
Jayden also had a great time at the game with Kerry -- our tickets were split. Jayden said he wanted to sit with Kerry because he "gets excited and high fives random strangers"!ha! I am pretty sure some high fiving of random strangers occurred last night! It was a great game! Woo Pig!

No comments: