Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Feb/March Catch-up!

Okay, so my MANY vacation blogs  made me quit blogging for a bit -- but I'm back and am going to get caught up! After returning for vacay - we resumed regular duties -- quite daunting when you are still on Island time:) but we managed!  We met Pop, CiCi, Auntie M and Adam at Outback one Friday night - and brought a friend . . . this is how the boys looked the entire time at dinner - glued to electronics! (hey, it kept them busy and quiet!)

 Evan and I took a quick mid-week trip to Lower Arkansas to do some Foster's business and to pick up Blu and spend the night at the "Arkadelphia House".  We spent one day in Little Rock at the zoo.


 Evan LOVED the penguin exibit!
 Evan's buddy had been in Mexico for 2 weeks - so Evan was glad to have him back! They are trying out my new dining room table with Legos!

 Evan LOVES to eat lunch at Subway - so after some park playing one day while the boys were in school we hit the sub shop!  This boy can put away an entire 6 inch sandwich, bag of chips and a chocolate chip cookie - no lie!
 We are keeping Blu while Pop and CiCi are in Costa Rica -- Him and coco are becoming the best of buds!
Do you notice anything different about Jayden?  Well, he got a hair cut!  Like a MAJOR hair cut!  He decided he wanted to try his hair shorter (he hasn't had his hair this short since he was little!)  Guess who his hair stylist is . . . ME - I was a little nervous about this one, because it was such a change - but I think I did pretty good!  He likes it - he can switch up his look - spikey to side swept!
One day I searched the entire house, twice! . . . yelling, "Evan" - no Evan . . . finally went out on the deck and guess who was IN the dog house with BOTH CoCo and Blu!  Silly Kid - he then smelt like a dog all day!
There's my random catch up post! DONE!

No comments: