Monday, May 21, 2012

May Days

Here are some of our May Day happenings . . .
Celebrations:  Kerry turned 37 and got to celebrate with a little family surprise party (Pop, CiCi, Aunti M, Adam and Pitts' crew).  Miranda and I spent the day before Mothers Day celebrating with our Momma - shopping and lunch - the things we do best! And I got to spend Mother's Day with my traditional "surprise" IHOP delievery, my fav paper sections laying beside my french toast and HGTV on the tube!  Oh, and the cutest cards you ever did see!  Do my boys know me or what!
A continuation of baseball . . . and a beginning of Evan's Tball.  It doesn't get more cute than a team of Kindergarteners and soon to be Kindergartners playing in the dirt and looking through their gloves!
Evan has gotten to try out many positions - catcher is always a kiddo fav -- that gear is just too cool!

News Alert:  Evan sweated.  Yes, following his first exhausting Tball game - he pointed out that he even sweated!  This is what a newby Tballer looks like. . .
A quick Hot Springs trip for Evan and I.  Like, a less than 24 hour one.  This is as far in the pool as Evan got - it was cloudy, the water was cold and we weren't there for leisure!

Kyler on first, prepping to round 2nd . . . this was following his glance at me to get his post hit thumbs up. . .  we have signals:)

Just your average after school activity . . . spectators at the TIMBER show

Kerry cut down three trees in the backyard and the boys were right on que with their "TIIIMMMBBBEERRR" for all three!

The boys and Snoopy.  That is one loved little hamster let me tell you!  (makes me quite sad, because as I type Jayden is mourning . .  Snoopy is on his final moments)

Hanging with a Sheridan crew in Fayetteville!  Sheridan went to the State finals and played here at Baum Stadium - Uncle G, Morgan and 2 friends drove up to cheer them on.  We went to the game as well and then ate lunch.
Table side activities included thumb wars, arm wrestling and magic tricks!

Back to baseball . . . this is today prior to an out of town game.  Jayden has a little break in bball - not another game til TUESDAY.  Jayden, Evan and I are Hot Springs bound tomorrow afternoon.  I have to deliver an oven and meet with the granite guy.   Kerry and Kyler will be staying here for Kyler's game on Thursday night - then they will meet up with us on Friday.  I can see SUMMER from here!

No comments: