Friday, April 5, 2013

Daily Egg-stra Special Celebrating

I know I say it every year. . .  but I just love Easter.  I love the celebration, the meaning, the hymns, the time of year - as everything becomes new again, family, food and Easter egg fun. . . ok - Reese's eggs might fit in there too :)!
We began our Easter Celebrating on Good Friday.  I got to take a girl road trip with Miranda and Avery (super fun!) and have most of the day on Friday to hang out with our newest sweetie, Mim and Uncle Mike and Mom and Dad before my rowdy boy crew arrived!
Bunny love and good food and family!


  
Watch out bunny cake - your up next!


The weather was a little sloppy - but that didn't keep the Pitts boys from some egg hunting!  I don't know why or how Kyler managed to hunt eggs with NO shirt, shorts, hat and cowboy boots . . . this may come back to haunt him! ha!


 Speaking of the NEWness of Easter . .  we have a new sweetie in the fam!  How cute is her little Easter outfit and bow!
 The Champion New Momma . . .  surviving  her first road trip and overstimulated, off schedule baby!
 Avery has found a perfect spot!  I know my babies always loved the Mim hold!
CiCi and her first Grand daughter
 This little one got lots of loving at her first Easter.
These boys sure do love their Avery.  They talk about her all the time.  I see lots of fun times ahead for these cousins!  And, Avery . .  just so you know:  Next year IT'S ON!  Practice up on your egg hunting skills 'cause we don't cut any slack for newby walkers :)!

No comments: