Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Weekday Football Fun

Usually, we only have games on on Saturdays . .  but, because of the weather we had games for the Cards on Monday night this week.  Talk about a late night!  We didn't get home from the fields til 10:30! On a school night! Wild - I know :)
 I have literally HUNDREDS of game pics for EACH grade games - I am in the process of putting them up on a website - so, in order to actually catch up on my blogging - I am only putting the obviously Pitts pics on the blog for now! I don't have the patience to scroll through all those - maybe (I said maybe) I'll do one big football post with some more Pitts action shots, later!)
 For now, a little side line Pitts tackling will have to do!
 Evan had a make up flag football game as well -- darn rain, messed up everything!  Plus, we were going to have a whole section of LA and LA  (Lower Arkansas and Louisiana) fans - but they flew back south and had to miss the Pittsboy game day action :(
Evan made another touchdown this game . .  of course I didn't get a pic of that.  But it happened! and it was exciting!  Go Saints!

No comments: