Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Groundhog Day

I'm kinda mad at that little hog, this is one winter I am truly ready to be done with! I seriously feel like I am in the movie . .  snowed in, keep the fire going, watch movies, pack, cook, eat, sleep, startover  . . next day . . and next)
 Sunday was supposed to be minimal winter action . . uh wrong! We went into church with a little dusting and left in almost white out conditions!  It took us an hour to get home.  There were cars sliding all over the place!  We even slid into a parked car coming out of church ( I actually took this picture while Kerry was leaving a note on the other car!)
 Evan and Kyler took in a little snow play . . I don't think they have been back out unless they are leaping to the hot tub!


Of course, this is the perfect time for one of us to go on a trip, right?!! I think this snow storm may be my payback for my NYC trip when they were snowed in a for a week!  Kerry flew out on Monday for the Home Builders Show in Vegas (jealous!).  I can't be too jealous, because I had every opportunity to go . . I just thought it would be more trouble than it was worth to be gone during the week . . however, If I would have known we would be fixing to build a house I would for sure be there!! Kerry better take good notes, I could have gotten tones of ideas for the new house! Oh well! For now, I am enjoying these snow days watching fireside movies with my boys and de-cluttering/packing up rooms! I feel like I'm trying to smuggle bags of goods over the border with these loads to goodwill . .  can't let them get a glimpse of anything or you are caught! 
That's a fine looking group of Foster's employees! Man, that sun in yours eyes must be rough :)! 

No comments: