Saturday, June 7, 2014

Are You Ready . . . Ole Miss Football Camp 2014

It's that time of year that Pitts boys become REBELS!
Kerry got to join us this year and get some work done in Memphis, too.
 As always we spent our days and nights in football heaven!
 We had to take this boy and get him fueled up! He had chicken burrito dreams!
 It was hard to catch a glimpse of JP.  He moved into the dorm and we saw him only in passing and during evening games.  I forgot my good camera! I noticed when we hit Ft. Smith and it made me sick!! Anyway, it's hard to capture these Pitts moving targets without my high speed lens!

 When their camp was over, they still played football - hanging out on the sidelines!
 We worked in some swimming, too!
 Kyler is flying!


 Go Evan!
 Jayden doing drills!
 I caught a glimpse!  He had to stop and but his cleats on and I got to see him for sec!
 We spent time in the players room- watching clips and meeting players and getting pumped up by coaches!

 These two are ready for their final day of camp. A good cup of joe at the Ole Miss Inn, before heading to the IPF for the last day.
 All three Pittsboys reunited!  It was a fun camp!  Next year Jayden AND Kyler will be in the overnight camp.  We love our week of being REBELS!
 It is exhausting being a Rebel!


No comments: