Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Little Stuff

I actually have a minute in the middle of the day, so I thought I would do a quick sum up of our week. Last weekend Kerry and I got to take a little vacation -job related, but still - it involved no children or puppy for 2 whole nights! The boys got to have a little get away of their own. They had so much fun playing with Morgan, Madison, Aunt G and Uncle G and then with CiCi and Pop! And I can't leave out CoCo - she got to go play with her cousins as well! Thanks to everyone who kept our little ones! We had a great time, so great that it took a little adjusting to get back into mommy mode this week. As luck would have it on Tuesday the dryer went out (again). A few weeks ago it went out, but being the mechanic that he is, Kerry tore the entire thing apart, and fixed it! But, it quit for good this time. So - on Wednesday I did laundy at the house and then hauled it all to the "Hawg Wash" to dry it. NEVER again will I go with 3 kids, 1 puppy, 5 loads of wet clothes, AND Kerry was in Mt. Home! Needless to say, I now see what a wonderful luxery it is to have a dryer in the home and started pricing them last night. Just in case you forgot - yes, our fridge went out a few months ago - our appliances are dropping like flies!

I guess that's it. Everything is pretty normal around here. The dog chews, the kids wrestle, Kerry cooks and sells and I clean and counsel!

No comments: