Monday, September 14, 2009

Where did the weekend go?





After our "suite" experience, we headed to Pop and CiCi's lakehouse for some outdoor fun. We actually went 2 weeks ago also - we celebrated CiCi's b-day and had some boating fun. I can't believe it, but I have no pictures of the boys canoeing and kayaking ! We will have to get some the next time! We all paddled over to the park, played and then returned for some food.
THEN- I am proud to say that we had an absolute "Do Nothing Day" on Sunday! We played hookie from church (partly b/c Kyler is hosting a little cold, but mostly b/c I wanted one morning where we didn't have to get dressed for something!) Kerry watched football, I clipped recipes from mags, and the boys played and read their library books. I know, I know, sounds like the Cleavers' right?! It sure was nice! But, back to reality. . .

No comments: