Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Girls! Girls! Girls!




Do these look like a bunch of Ladies Men to you? I guess I can see my future -- keeping all these girls away from my boys!

Let me explain. . . the school year started off with girls chasing Jayden on the playground and escalated to a "tug of war" game ending with Jayden re-scrapping his knee! Kyler - came home the 2nd day of school, and instantly began pumping some 5lb iron so he could push a girl higher in the swing the next day. And, yesterday Kyler whispered to me that a girl in his class told him he was "HANDSOME", and then he looked at me with a smirk, nodding his head like . . yea, that's right, she thinks I'm handsome. No news of chasing pre-schoolers yet from Evan, but I am sure that is in my future as well!

***note: the picture is of them playing "taxi" on the deck one evening after dinner.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Oh my gosh, I am crying from laughter. They are so cute...