Monday, January 17, 2011

Jr.League Mascot

I am on the Cookbook committee this year for Jr. League - so, on Sunday I had to work at the Women's Expo -- Jayden was my little helper! He actually helped out at the last show we did, and although I thought he would be bored to tears - he had a blast!


I don't think he stayed in our booth more than 2 minutes at time! He would prance around in his Jr. League apron and "exhibitor badge" (he was quite proud of that!) and check out all the other booths and get free stuff! I mean - we were there from 10am-5pm . . that's a lot of prancing!


One exhibitor stopped me and told me how "cute" my son was and reported that when he would walk down the aisle with the speakers he would dance as he walked to the music:) By the end most of the exhibitors knew him!

This is his MILLION dollar game that he LOVED! It is the robot that they use in surgery - the surgeon was there and raving about how good Jayden could maneuver it! They even took pictures of him to send to the hospital CEO! If I couldn't find Jayden, chances are he was here - demonstrating for the crowd! Really --- it was amazing -- he could tie knots on the these tiny rubber bands using the robotic hands!


Future Surgeon????? I don't know. . . but defiantly he was in his element!



No comments: