Monday, May 2, 2011

April Showers . . .Better Bring May Flowers!

I think this school paper from Kyler sums it up best . . . Yes, we have been drowned in rain lately. . . even to the point of record breaking floods! I got a call from the school last week to come pick up your kids due to flooding. I was clueless! We live on a hill (thankfully) - so, when Evan and I got to the bottom of the hill we saw WATER! It was quite an exciting drive to get to the school to pick up the kids!





Although it seems to be raining non stop - I looked back at some posts from last year and guess what . . . it rained alot! The baseball schedule flew out the window last year too! So, I am guessing I really should have invested in some cute rainboots . . . maybe if I buy them now the rain will stop:)

No comments: