Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

Just a little re-cap of this past weekend. . . On Friday afternoon, Evan and I headed south in plans of surprising Mom on Saturday -- we didn't want to tell her because she would cook and clean, etc and we knew she has been a busy bee lately and just needed to chillax! Due to baseball schedules we couldn't take the whole crew and make our arkadoo/carlisle loop - so it was just me and EJ! We did some chillaxin of our own at the condo that evening (Evan even braved the pool!) Saturday we spent the day in Arkadelphia and I think CiCi was surprised:) Evan keeps wanting to go surprise her again ( he likes being sneaky). Sunday morning I got to sleep late, eat IHOP, go for a run, and spend the day in the yard with my boys -- plus I got the cutest, sweetest Mother's day cards from my babies! What more could a Momma ask for-- I can't think of anything!

No comments: