Tuesday, November 29, 2011

DAILY Thanks

In case you didn't see the previous post - I have a camera missing in action that holds Turkey Day celebration memories - however -my Arkadoo pics were taken on my NEW iphone 4 from the hubs and boys for my birthday --- look at Kerry getting good at gifts (it only took me 12 years to get to this point!) Anyhow - let the Thanking begin . . . Mom always sets a beautiful table . . .



Waiting on food.



Brotherly helping.



Pop, on a treadmill with a beer . . .don't see that everyday:)



Kerry carrying on his brown and serve traditional duty . . . they were fab:)



Pre-dinner picking by Auntie M and Jayden.



Tuckered - out boys (remember, at this point we are going on 1week away from home)





Some turkey carving and lots of spectators - Adam fried the Turkeys and they were yummy!



Finally! Chow time!




Some Pitts-ing around by the boys


I think Aunti M is Pitts-ing around, too!









Pool Sharks! Kyler and Pop's team won the Pool tournament - I see a re-match at Christmas in our future!


It was a great celebration and we have lots to be Thankful for - I mean, just look at all the family we got to see in a weeks time period! Happy Turkey Week!

No comments: