Friday, April 27, 2012

Never Dull

I have some catching up to do!  Of course it is never dull around here!  Here is a little of this and whole lot-a that from the past few weeks! 
 THIS creature was found in my kitchen . . . some combining of halloween costumes!
 These boys know how to stay up with the hoot owls! (as my Dad would say!)
 Lunch with my littest guy!  He LOVES Jason's Deli . . . because of course they have a great salad bar (weird kid, yes I know! . . . and also the reason we are in Operation Fatten up the Pitts Boys at our house!)
If you can't find Kerry, he's at the ballfields.  Assistant coaching ALL THREE boys teams! Super Dad!
 After school snack of watermelon on the back deck, and as you can see BUCK NAKED is the way to go (for Evan at least!)

 Oh THERE's the missing snake!! I found a coiled up ring neck snake under my living room rug while vaccuming the other day -- can you say HEART ATTACK!
Newest pet . .  Evan's turtle.  It actually was crawling INTO our garage as I was pulling out and closing the garage door -- he wanted to be a Pitts!
"please don't give me a shot, please don't give me a shot"  Despite his wishes . . . 4 shots in the legs -- and all for Kindergarten!  Its official - the final Pitts brother will grace the halls of Williams Elementary in the fall.
My lunch dates one day this week. 


No comments: