Wednesday, July 18, 2012

So Long to Vacay!

We finished up our final night with a photo shoot.  Oh - how we all love the "no pressure" photo shoot! I don't have our family pics or the individuals of the boys - these are just the ones I got with my phone . . so I bet there will be more to come!




 We told the boys they could jump in the pool in full pic attire at the end.  They had strict insturctions to all jump when I said "go" . . . Evan jumped a little prematurly!

 What better way to say bye to vacay than a final family dinner out . . with some materpiece artwork done tabletop!

Bye Bye summer vacay 2012!  It was a great time!  We left NWA on Friday, June 29th . . had some days of beach life with Aunti M, then Pop, CiCi and Mim joined for our final week and returned on Saturday July14th.  Lots of Fun.  Lots of Relaxing.  Lots of Sun.  :)

No comments: