Monday, July 2, 2012

Vacation Beginninngs!

We headed out on Friday -- Florida Bound!  Travel packs were complete and ready, with each boys stuff labeled with a J, K or E . . . believe me labeling is a requirment!
 We stopped off for a tour on Saturday morning of the Battleship and Submarine

 All pics are complete with imaginary sound effects!  It amazes me the gun fire sounds these boys can make and that all three can run around a life size battleship and be playing the same imaginary game!


 The boys loved it! Me. . . well I would have preferred to be shopping personally, but hey, it's just part of it and I couldn't help but think about all the places my Dad had to stop over the years where he would have rather been on a battleship:)!

 This pic is acutally from a stop off for dinner in Mobile on Friday night (above)
 Dinner at the Crab Trap - a Pitts favorite!
 Look who Kerry ran into . .  Thomas Dowden, from Bayou Billionaires!

 Kyler mid CannonBall!
Evan is now a pool pro! Jumping, posing and swimming!
 Jayden mid jump with Kyler right behind!  Jayden has perfected his front flips - just couldn't capture it on film yet, I've got a while to perfect it though!
 Wave riding!
We are loving us some beach life!  Right now, the boys are watching star wars, I am blogging and Kerry is frying up some fresh seafood! yum! 

No comments: