Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Last HOME field Saturday

We are nearing the end of our football/basketball Saturdays.  This was the last home game for our football boys :( . . . and we had FOUR football games and 1 basketball game - out with a bang!
Evan had a basketball game during Kyler's game - Jayden was a good big brother and stayed at Evan's game so I could walk back and forth. 

I got to Kyler's in time to see this!  Number 18 on the carry :)!
Kyler liked getting some offence action!  He's usually tackling not carrying!

Sign #1 of the day!  See how big this sucker is??  I had THREE this size layed out on my floors!  The coaches and players wanted to thank the cheerleaders for their support - so they reversed the sign action on them!  Go Cheerleaders! (I think they were surprised and liked it!)
A little celebratory dancing on the side lines! 
Sign #2 of the day!

That's right . . .#5 back in action! 

He doubles as a cheerleader! ALL the games were pretty exciting - it was a clean sweep - Cards won ALL FOUR games!
Just some brotherly football talk
He's baaackk! and ready to crush!

 Sign #3 of the day!  Wheh!  Brings me back to Friday night with 4 boys running around like crazy as Marla and I whipped out 3 signs! Evan got to take a little inbetween brother game break with Auntie M and Adam to IHOP and Pop was at the games too!  Home games are always fun and busy - Kerry coaching, handling the gate staff and announcing when needed - multi-tasking!  I even heard Kyler announce a call or too - I mean the press box is too cool:)!

 What a way to end our home games!  Lots of cheering, lots of celebrating and lots of winning! 
What better way to start off my week after a busy weekend than lunch with this crew:)!  I thought as I was leaving. . . I bet Mom's don't get lunch dates at middle school, I better enjoy this! 

No comments: