Sunday, December 23, 2012

Countdown to Christmas




It's been a rough week folks!  Yet, we managed to work in some christmasy fun!  Most of our conversations have revolved around "ralfs".  And like anything else they do - of course it's a competition.  Here are the awards for the week:  Kyler: Most frequent, longest and MESSIEST ralfs. With an Honorable Mention for his ability to ralf out the car window in a pinch!   Evan:  Most likely to ralf in bed and Most pitiful ralf-er.  Jayden:  Best aim! (thata boy!)
On Thursday I was quite the excited mother - I was dropping all my kiddos off at school for the first time all week, it was snowing and I was headed out to catch up on my Christmas shopping!  It was short lived.  This bug was just stubborn and wouldn't leave us alone!  We finally got to work in our annual trip to see Santa.  I'll have to post the pic later.  We were down to the wire, I mean this had to get done!  Thankfully they held out just long enough to get in some school and santa action!  Friday was school party day and I had some eager to party boys!  Here's a pic of Evan at his - he still wasn't feeling great and just looking at him eating that pizza, makes me nervous!  Kyler never made it to his party - he got sick IN THE CAR on the way to school, like major!  Needless to say, it was a hectic day!
 
 I came early and set up for Jayden's party and then had to get over to Evan's party.  By the time I got back, I had missed most of the action.  It sure was wild in the gym when I got there though!  Here is Jayden and Luke post party.. .  Yes, he has a red mowhawk.  All 3 boys got festive with the hair spray this morning!  Our original plans were to head south on Friday - however continued ralfing and a 4 hour car ride don't mix - we had to rearrange things a bit . .  the boys sure were disappointed, but they knew we just couldn't make it.  So, here we are Sunday night . .  FINALLY we have had a ralf free night!  wahoo!!  The boys helped me rake leaves today.  And, as you can see - they are feeling better!  Just in time for Christmas!




 
Happy Eve of Chrismtas Eve!

No comments: