Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Tis the Season

Lots of jolly times leading up to Christmas!
Santa and the Pitts Boys!
 Kyler and Jayden in Kansas City
 Kerry and I before the Home Builders Association Party.  We also got away for a dinner at Ruth Chris while we had a sitter :)! I missed the Foster's Christmas party this year because I had to stay home with sickies!  I hate that I missed it!  It was at Cafe' Ru Orleans and everyone had a great time celebrating the season .
 The boys and I have become movie buffs lately!  We saw the Hobbit on opening night, like . . waiting in line to get into the theater!  All that waiting was worth it to the boys - back row seats (the best in their book) and plenty of time to load up at the consession stand.  It was a THREE hour movie! I had no idea!  We didn't get home until almost 11:00pm!
This was Evan before the movie ever even started!  I had to document this.  Two minutes after I took this - off with his socks too!  He does this EVERYWHERE we go.  The boy likes to be comfy - such a little Arkansas hillbilly hippy!
 Can you spell?  The boys played a little scrabble with my "PEACE" stocking holders!
 Since we weren't able to travel south and have Christmas with our other Pitts' crews - they sent their gifts back with Kerry.  He went down to stay with MeMe and met up with Uncle G.  We went ahead and let them open them on Christmas Eve morning - they were super excited (Evan wasn't feeling the picture time moment!).  We WERE making them wait to open Papaw and Ninny's gifts - but that didn't happen -- they got ripped into as well!  Lots of cool stuff to love!!
 
We will be delivering our gifts soon!  The boys are excited to head south now that they are back in action!

No comments: