Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Coolest Cousins

The boys got to meet their newest girl cousin!  They even wore pink for her (with a touch of camo!). Since we tend to be germy here lately - we had them move her to the nursery so the boys could look through the glass.

 They each had their ipad minis and phones to take pictures of her.
Some Quotes from Pittsboys about their new cousin:

"Are they sure its a girl, it COULD be a boy"  Evan James Pitts

"I wonder if I could take her to school .  . . girls in my grade really like babies"  Kyler Dell Pitts (already seeing Avery's chick magnet potential)

"Are human babies like baby hamsters that can't open their eyes for a while?" Jayden Phillip Pitts

These boys were super anxious on her birthday - calling and texting me like crazy to check on their Auntie M and see if that baby was here yet!  I think they are already pretty cool cousins!

No comments: