Sunday, February 3, 2013

Ski Bunnies Only Getaway

Nothing like a few days in Vail with my besties to beat the winter blues!




 Gotta love these pretty sisters!

 What a great view from our hotel room . .  way to pick 'em Rich!
 I really don't wanna dwell on the fact that I spent one full day of skiing in the hotel room barfing . . Yep, that's right -- the stomach bug that I prided myself on beating even though it went through my entire fam . .  it chose my first day in Vail to hit me!  Can't keep a good momma down!  I re-joined the action!  I have one right of bragging for my boys:  Highest Altitude Barf AND Most  Expensive Barfing (because of course I missed an entire day of vacation!) BOOM!!! I just won a competition I did NOT want to be in!

We had lots of fun skiing, eating and just hanging out - just like old times!  Our trip home was even pretty eventful . .  an incoming snow storm and storms in Dallas equals lots of delays, turbulence and airport hanging out! We even end our trips with a bang! I had a great time with my girlies and am longing for more girl trips!!

No comments: