Thursday, July 11, 2013

July Condo Bums

The boys and I spent over a week at the condo.  . Kerry came for the reunion, left to go back to work, then returned for some 4th of July action! The boys even got to have some time at the Arkadelphia house with Pop and CiCi while Kerry and I were reunion-ing it up!  
  We had lots of fun and just kept on re-uniting all week long!
Rascal made the trip - he loved the condo grass!  (That's him on the leash)
 
Like I said, we just kept on reunion-ing!  The Muse's stopped by for some fun.  

We spent an afternoon on the Caddo with our FAVORITE River Rats - the Oosterhous crew!  

The boys rescued a baby bird and named it "Hamilton Scott". We even went to the bait store to get worms and crickets.  The boys mashed them into a a gross liquid and fed him with a syringe. yuk!
After a few days, Hamilton Scott had enough strength to fly!

Of course the boys caught lots of turtles and fish.

We did lots of hanging out with Ashur, Hadlee and Shea!  Shea and I even got a Magazine Mom day :)
The boys got to have a sleep over at Luke's grandmothers and Luke spent some time with us.

Ashur and Evan waiting on Kerry for a ride.
Shea and I . .  I'm so glad I got to keep reuniting with her and her little ones!
Silly boys - just had to try on their baby life jacket . .  They've grown a bit.

I wonder what these two are talking about . .  no telling!
The fireworks crew!  The Pitts boys were on their last fuse by Saturday night- so I didn't get the group kids pic I had hoped for!

Lots of boat rides. . .

This is when its cool to wear a diaper . .  a life jacket diaper that is!
And finally,  before returning home to NWA we buried Snoopy and Max Jr.  They've been in the freezer for MONTHS, (in duct taped boxes of course), awaiting their burial in Hot Springs.  It was a sad moment, but the boys picked the perfect final resting place for these beloved pets . . the twisted trees.
SO, to sum it up - we reunited with lots of friends, saved a bird, caught turtles, caught fish, boated, wave ran, went to the movies, played putt-putt, saw fireworks and buried pets . .  wheh!  I think we need a week at home before reunion #2!

No comments: