Thursday, July 11, 2013

Oldies but Goodies! Class of '93 20 Year Badger Reunion

You just can't beat seeing those friends from way back when . .  the ones who had the same 5th grade teacher as you, chased you on the playground, passed notes to you in class, knows what your 7th grade perm looked like, knows every word to 80's song  . . because we danced to them in the Student Center, twirled with you, cruised sonic, hung out at pizza hut, laughed with you, cried with you,. . . bunkin' parties, dances to graduation . . . Oldies but Goodies!  I truly enjoyed spending time with the ones that knew me when . . and just like time hadn't past, we had a blast!
On Friday night Shea and I rode from Hot Springs together.  It was at Slim and Shorty's in Arkadelphia . .  I had never been to a hang out in arkadoo before - it was pretty weird to have a place like that in my hometown! I took very few pictures, but had a great time seeing everyone!  It was a great start to the weekend.
 On Saturday, our entire gang went to the picnic at Degray - I got ZIPPO pics!  We had hot dogs and water balloon fun. The boys were PERFECT, wheh! It was fun to see everyone's mini me's :)!
 Whatever pics I didn't get at the other events my rock star husband made up for on Saturday night!  He was the picture taking KING!  And I LOVE that I got so many pics of this fun night!  He also supported all the wandering lost spouses that had to just hang out while us Badgers reunited.  I've got alot to live up to at his reunion!


Some of the beautiful ladies I grew up with! 
There is also a pic of the handsome guys, but somehow I didn't end up with that one. (might add later!)








I can't wait to see these folks again in 5, sooner if possible! The BEST Badger class ever, if I do say so myself!  

No comments: