Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Rock-On Pittsboys

Jayden and Kyler spent an entire week, learning how to ROCK!  Sounds pretty fun, huh?!  Evan wasn't old enough, so he just got to help with the transporting of the rockers 9:00-4:00 in Rogers -- it was like a trial run for the school year! Jayden played guitar and sang and Kyler played drums and guitar!  The band name was "Free Pizza" . .  Free Pizza sure did ROCK at the end of camp concert!



I have better, longer videos and one that really shows Kyler's drum skills. . .  but it wouldn't load!  However, these 2 clips give you a glimpse of their rockin'!




Kerry, Evan, Avery and I were all there with the other families to be groupies! (Yes, Avery got to be a groupie at her first rock concert! . .  we kept her away from the load noise though - I don't know that she even heard it!) I sure do love that these boys have so many interests and are brave enough to get out there and jump in! Just call me a Rocker Mom!

No comments: