Friday, August 30, 2013

Twas the Night Before School Starts . . .2013

I just love this sweet time . .  when my boys are just hours from exciting new beginnings and snuggled up safe and sound. 
 Our 6th grader . . . He will be changing classes 7 times, have more freedom and be in the big world of MIDDLE school.
 Our 4th grader . . . He will be entering a new school with new peers as the two elementary schools merge.  Luckily, he has an older brother who paved the way for him - he's ready!
 Our 1st grader . . . He will be the only brother at Pop Williams this year.  He is in the same hallway and has lots of familiar faces to see tomorrow!
Before the boys went to bed, Kyler warned me that I better not take pictures of them while they were sleeping and email them to their teachers . .  "like you do every year".  Ha! Silly boy . .  I don't email them, I just put them on the blog (for all to see! :)
Normally, this time of year I extremely put together - let's just let the fact that I am blogging about this 2 weeks LATE be a clue as to how "put together" I am this year!  Maybe I'm just more layed back;) None the less, backpacks are ready, lunches are packed and boys are ready (although I'm not sure I am) to get to THREE different schools before 8:00 in the morning!

No comments: