Saturday, February 7, 2015

February Fun

We spent every night this week at basketball tournaments cause this team kept winning  . . well, until Wednesday night :(.  That last one was a nail biter til the end!  Kyler and his teammates played some exciting bball this season!  
 If you can't find me . .  I'm probably walking around our house, just dreamin' of move in day!  Things are getting exciting . .  cabinets are in and they are finishing up trim so they can start PAINT!  Below is our butlers pantry/coffee station . .  I can't wait to make my coffee there! And the mudroom bench - I can just picture three backpacks hanging there!
 My Kitchen! (still needs a little trim to go on the hood) I'm in love with it and my island is going to be a perch for 4 barstools for hungry boys! 
 This is a pic from last week - it's further along now -- but this is the fireplace from the family room . 
 and here is the other side from the entry and dining room.  Kerry, Pop and Papaw got the old barn wood from Sheridan for the upper section of the fireplace this weekend . . I can't wait to see it!
 This is a "during" picture of the boys tile - it's all done now.  I love this drift wood tile in their bathrooms!
It's crunch time . .  we are ready to get in our house! Basketball is over for the season - so this was our first lazy Saturday in I don't know how long!  We are in light fixture, furniture planning, pack it up mode!  We've got a wild week ahead of us . . it's the week of LOVE which means 90 valentines are in my future, a mother/son Italian feast date with my Middle Man and some crazy, sugar high Valentines day parties. Love is all you need, right?! 

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Love, love, love the house pics!! I can't wait to see it in person. I think the coffee station/mud room bench is my favorite.