Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Some Bunny Loves You!

I got to start off the Valentines celebrations with a date night with my favorite 5th grader!  The Mother/Son Italian Feast was Thursday night and I had the best date!  Those 5th grade boys put on a super cute performance!  Kyler and I just pretended to eat the "feast" - we had secret plans to jet off to Joe's Italian for our own (Kyler safe) Feast ;)! It was a special time with my Middle Man!
 Then it was back to Valentines Day realities . .  V-day boxes to finish up and classroom cards to prepare!  Evan put on the pressure when he told me that ALL his friends were talking about how he always has the BEST Valentines boxes . . pressure, pressure!
 I don't think he disappointed!  His model . .  Noel, was the inspiration!
Kyler had a SLAM DUNK of an idea for his! Love! 

 It's time to get our party on!  5th Grade is up first!

 Then on to some 2nd grade partying!


 Where oh Where is our 7th grade sweetheart???  He's layed up on the couch with a little virus . .  but, he didn't miss much - 7th grade doesn't get much love in the party department!  Somehow, Kerry and I got to escape for a nice dinner at Mermaids on Friday night . . crab stuffed steak and martinis to celebrate with my sweetheart!
 Saturday was the perfect day to unwind after a week of LOVE.  We did a little house cleaning while the boys played.  At one point 8 plus kids were running up and down my stairs and using the trench for the propane tank as their war zone!  Nothing breaks in a new house like the pitter patter off boys feet!
Wheh! What a fun week!  Evan is trying out the couch in the Johnson's Airstream!  It is temporarily parked in our driveway and quite a cool hangout spot!

No comments: