Thursday, July 26, 2018

February 2018


A few more Jeep pics!  It's a long few weeks before that birthday hits!


Mango likes to hang in Evan's closet!

Kyler had some friends over for the Super bowl.

Jayden let me take a picture of my final day of picking him up from school!

It's Valentines box making time and we take this stuff seriously!  Of course, this year's box is going to be a "Mango"!

The annual Sweetheart Breakfast for my LOVES . . .


Mango and Waldo are really checking each other out!

My final day to take this kiddo to school . .  tomorrow he will be 16!

Party time!

Time to pick up my soon to be 16 year old for the l a s t time. . . .

The day he has been waiting for . .  Sweet 16 in his Sweet Jeep!

Happy Birthday to our oldest baby, Jayden Phillip.  Time is flying.

No comments: