Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dear Santa. . .




What little angels we have. . . how wonderful they have been all day, as they prepare to see Santa tonight. They finalized their lists and colored them just right, they even wore their "stupid sweaters" as Jayden calls them. I got them to each pose in front of the tree with their lists, they stood perfectly in line, and even left the mall without any meltdowns. (Just for the record I would like to say: 3 kids, no stroller, in a mall ---- yes I am brave!) However, note to self and all other parents: wait and take your little angels to see santa on CHRISTMAS EVE, because they became devil children once we got home! I guess they figured that since they had seen Santa and given their list, they were in the clear. I told them several times tonight that they still have to be good and Kyler said, "we weren't good last year and he still brought us stuff". I told them they just got lucky - or as Kyler said last year "I think Santa got mixed up".



While seeing Santa, the boys were interviewed by the newspaper and they took pictures and asked us for names and ages - so we might be in the paper Sunday! Good thing they were being little angels!

1 comment:

The Williams said...

That is too funny! Maybe we will wait on our trip to see santa! I laughed at Jayden's comment about the sweaters!