Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree!





























We searched high and low for a true Christmas tree farm, but believe it or not there are none to be found in Northwest Arkansas! Where is a Hunter's Tree Farm when you need it? We settled for "Wisconsin Trees" by Gator Golf! The boys found the perfect tree and we hauled it home for decorating. It was a multiple day event, but now it is complete. I wonder when the day will come that I can actually place nicely wrapped gifts under my tree? Not this year - I attempted to place gifts to others (not for the boys) last year, however they mysteriously were unwrapped! So, for now our tree is completely bare at the bottom and will be for the next few years, until I can trust my little rug rats not to open them!

No comments: