Monday, December 8, 2008

Fire Station Fieldtrip







Kyler and I met up with Jayden's class for their fieldtrip to the firestation in Fayetteville. Since this was a work day for me, Kellye ( babysitter) was home with Kyler and Evan. We didn't want Evan to get upset (he wants to "go" anytime somebody leaves the house!) so, Kyler had to sneak out his bedroom window and run to the car when I came to pick him up - he thought that was pretty cool! Jayden is always so proud of his brother when we come to classroom functions. It always cracks me up and shocks me because he will hug Kyler and introduce him to all his friends and "teach" him how to do like the other students in the class. Kyler was really good, I did, however catch him sticking his finger in another kids ear once - but had him put his hands in his pockets! They got to get in the fire truck, see where they sleep and watch them slide down the pole.

No comments: