Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Truck!



I can't believe I haven't posted about this yet! Actually, it's because I didn't have pictures with all my boys in the truck until now! A few months ago as an early birthday present for Kerry, Dad surprised him at Breaux's by driving up with "the truck" in tow, all the way from Lower Arkansas and running like a gem!

History: This truck was Kerry's Great Grandfather's (Papa Lonnie's) truck. It is a 1966 Chevy. It is running great and Dad added seat belts, so now the boys can ride in safety.

Evan ALWAYS wants to go in the truck. You can't even say the word "truck" without prompting a never ending begging to go, go, go in the truck! The truck goes everywhere - baseball practices, Breaux's, and your regular ole Sunday drive - and Yes the whole Fam. (including CoCo in the back), and "the girl" have piled in for a drive. I think I have only riden in it once - since it's "boys only". I took this picture on Father's Day and Kerry posted it on the "Gartman Clan" facebook page so all the relatives could see that it is still around!

No comments: