Sunday, June 21, 2009

Weekend of Fun!
















We took off late on Thursday night after Kyler's game and headed down for some lake living! The kids had a blast and were exhausted and water logged each night! (see the picture of them sleeping like angels!) On Saturday we had a birthday celebration for Evan -- yeah! #3! Mim came all the way from Shreveport for the celebration, as well as Pop, CiCi and Kara and her crew! (more pics on Mom's blog - you know, she's my photographer!) I think Evan enjoyed his party because after we got back to Fayetteville he kept wanting to put his swimsuit on and "go to my party"! It was a great celebration for a great 3 years!

2 comments:

The Williams said...

I love the picture of the 3 boys sleeping together! So cute!

Cindy said...

I love the picture of them sleeping - they look so sweet!