Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Evan's first day of JUMPSTART!





Anatomy of a pre-schooler: whatever clothes mommy layed out for me this morning (isn't that nice - he just wears whatever I put out!- I will enjoy it while I can), new light up sketchers just like his big brother Kyler's, Transformer lunch box (which he has been carrying around for weeks!), his backpack, and of course his BINK!

Evan will be going to the Jumpstart program at our Athletic Club (FAC) on Tuesdays and Thursdays while I work. This will be his first time for anything like this, because up until now he has had a sitter at the house. He is very excited about it!

He was sooo cute! All he has talked about since Jayden and Kyler started school is going to his "school" and most importantly--- the SLIDE! Finally, the day has come and he gets to go to HIS school! He jumped right in with the other kids. He is the smallest one in there (gotta love those Mommy height genes!) Kerry dropped by mid day to drop off some soy milk (I forgot to pack some!) and Kerry wanted an excuse to peek anyway! He said he was soooo cute! Kerry was afraid he would want to leave with him, but not a problem, Evan just gave him knucks on his way by as he passed him in line! What a big boy!

When I picked him up he was still doing great! He was so tired that he fell asleep on the way to pick up Jayden and Kyler. He sang, slid, and played -- I think he likes it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that he standing there like a big boy...holding his bink.