Friday, January 1, 2010

A 10K on New Years Day

That's right, new years resolution #1: Exercise more ((check))! Already done! Except, that I am SUPPOSSED to be training for a half marathon in February and this is pretty much the extent of my training thus far -- throwing myself into a run! But, I completed it and had the best cheering squad around! The boys weren't so impressed - they just wanted to know (1) Did you Win, Mommy? and (2) Well, what place did you come in?



Me getting a quick drink from my support crew. . . and a hug.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

I'm super impressed! Are these the pics that Jayden took on his DSi?

amyj said...

Hi there! I remembered you had a blog, so I stopped by to see if you had a picture of me...and you do!! And also my friend, Christy. I'm gonna copy if, if that's ok with you. Good race, Melissa!