Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Nothing to blog about?

That's right, as Jayden says, "I got nothin'!". Left over snow, freezing cold temps and the anticipation of this "Artic Blast" that is on its way-- that's about it for us. The boys went back to school on Tuesday (thank goodness!) -- you know that song, "and mom and dad can hardly wait for school to start again. . ." I TOTALLY get that song now! Jayden's been consumed with his gun he got for christmas and last night had the "best" idea --- we could hang it over the fireplace --"wouldn't THAT loook good?" . . . he was so serious and SO wanted his bebe/pellet gun on display in our living room. I think I am inches away from guns on the mantle, buck on the wall and large reclining sofas with cup holders in them the older my boys get! It is amazing I have held on to the position of decorator for this long -- I am holding on tight - I won't go without a fight!
I'm sure I'll have some pictures of us surviving these negative degree temps soon. . . stay tuned.

No comments: