Friday, January 29, 2010

Let it SNOW!

Well, congrats weathermen - you were right -- the winter storm has arrived! I am stocked up on candles, milk, bread, batteries, propane, -- everything you need for the electricity to go out - thankfully no power outages as of yet! By last night at bedtime we had gotten the text "SCHOOLS OUT"! We spent our Snow Day lounging by the fire, playing with legos, roasting weenies and marshmellows over the fire (even though we don't have to) and then of course - some SLEDDING!
















Here's the whole Fam --bundled and ready to play!































Some snowball fighting, a little too rough though! (some tears were shed)





























Me and Evan -- Evan ate more snow than he played I think!















CoCo loves the snow!















Jayden being launched and a little disappointed at his lack of speed! (this is super fluffy snow, it is like walking on clouds!)






















Kyler Zooming down the hill






























All my boys at play. Remember this is a street we are on! It is still coming down. . . I'm sure we will be out again tomorrow!

1 comment:

The Williams said...

It is so pretty!!! I must say, I am jealous! Enjoy it for me...we just have rain!