Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy 8th Birthday Jayden Phillip!

I can't believe it, but just 8 years ago today we brought our first (little did we know first of 3!) son into this world. Just a short recap . . .After weeks of bedrest, Kerry treated me to a little trip to the Holiday Inn for Valentines Day, so I could lay in a different bed and look at a different 4 walls! Shortly before midnight on Valentines day, my water broke!. . . and around 1:00 pm on February 15th, Jayden Phillip had arrived! The first grandchild for the Daily side of the family and the first grandSON for the Pitts' side!
Pround Mommy and Daddy . . .




















Bathtime . . .
He's always had his own idea of how to get things done. . ."crawling"
A HOG fan from the start!
Some things never change. . . WILD morning hair!
I think he still makes this face!
Still a handsome, sweet little boy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYDEN PHILLIP!

2 comments:

Stephanie Wood Smith said...

Melissa,
I look at these pictures of Jayden when he was a baby and they remind me so much of Kohen. It makes me sad to think that he will be 8 one day!!! Hope Jayden has a great birthday!

Miranda said...

You forgot to add that his Auntie M drove 7 hours through the night to see him! I can't believe that was 8 years ago. He's grown up to be such a cool little man.