Monday, March 29, 2010

Chick, Chick, Chiiiickkkkennn . . . . pox!

We just thought we were outta the woods. . .nope! Today is Monday, the day after springbreak and the return to school after 2 weeks for Kyler (remember he was out the entire week BEFORE break in prep. for the trip that never happened . . .)--he lasted til, ohh - 8:45. That's right I gotta call that he had chicken pox!

Just to explain myself -- he had 2 bumps on his face that he got yesterday. Well, they looked NOTHING like Jayden's and we had been playing outside for the past 2 days and they looked like bug bites to me -- PLUS, he had no other bumps anywhere else and the torso is usually where pox begin, PLUS he had no fever (Jayden did) and no other symptoms ----just needed to provide some proof that I am not horrible Mom for sending my Pox infested child to school!

You know Kyler and share time . . did he share that we went to the cat refuge. . . nope, did he share that he went to jumpzone, battlefield and parks. . no, no and no! He shared this, "I have these bumps on my face and my mom thinks they are bug bites, BUT I think they are chicken pox". . . 15 minutes later he is in the nurses office!

I feel bad that he was around other kids, but I truely did not believe them to be pox at the time. Now, however he has 2 new ones on his arms (again, not typical. . . but pox just the same).

Just so you know . . .Jayden had 1 immunization for chicken pox --- got them. . .Kyler has had BOTH immunizations ---got them . . .Evan has had 1 immunization . . we are just waiting!

No comments: