Wednesday, March 10, 2010

While Mommy's away, the boys will play . . .

I should have known that an all boy weekend would involve some animals! The boys headed to the Gentry Zoo while Mommy was off shopping. Looks like they had a great time!

















Kyler called me shortly after this and told me he rode a Lion. . . I got a little nervous about Kerry's judgement . . .shoulda known - all was okay, THIS is the only kind of lion I want my kids on!











Ride 'em cowboys!















Kerry said that Kyler told the girl leading the horse that next time he is going to bring his hat and cowboy boots because he is from Texas! (that makes you a cowboy you know!)

I don't know if they missed me much . . . I'm so glad that when I leave I know that all my boys will have some fun man time - what a great Daddy! Speaking of great Dads, mine was busy in his shop all weekend building bunkbeds for Evan!









No comments: