Monday, March 8, 2010

Shop 'til you Drop, Texas style!

I left my crew on Friday morning early, before the crack of dawn -- yes, I left my stomach bug infested home and sick little and big boys to suffer, while Mommy did some SHOPPING!(actually, they were feeling better and ended up having their own little fun weekend. . . but that's another post!)
We arrived in San Antonio by Friday afternoon, got see Miranda's new home (and hubby and dogs) and then headed to begin our Shopping!! We were at the outlets when they opened and when they shut 'em down! We ate great food . . .and got to get some Texas atmosphere at some local favorites. Here we are the last day (after lots of shopping and some rain). . .

Here's the outside of the grissmill -- it was really cool and the food was great!


We even saw some honky tonkin'. . .this is actually on a Sunday afternoon, it was right next to the restaurant--we held Mom back from doing some dancin', but I have a feeling her and Dad will be back for some of that action:)!

It was a fun weekend with my two favorite girls! Plus, THIS is my shopping inventory . . .
1 coach purse (LOVE it!)
1 watch
2 pairs of shoes
1 pair of pants
3 skirts
2 dresses
1 trench
4 pairs of shorts
9 shirts
1 running skirt
1 columbia hat
. . . I think that's it, wheh!!
And, THIS is me trying to fit all that into this little bag. . .I got it all in! (I look a little rough, early in the morning --guess that crazy morning hair Jayden has is hereditary!)



THANK YOU, MOM---for a great, fun weekend of DAILY shopping!!!
*there are some more pics out there, but I am waiting to get them from Miranda, so I just went ahead and posted what I got!

No comments: