Tuesday, August 31, 2010

One full week down . . . soooo many to go!

Well, we've done it -- we made it through our first full week of school and sports:)!


Here's Kyler at his very first football practice. Sorry for the picture quality - but I was chasing Evan and Jayden! Kyler was excited because he knew most of his teammates and he worked so hard in practice!

Kerry left on Thursday afternoon for a catering job for Breaux's so I was on my own for a little!


The boys switched out spending some time at the lake house with CiCi, Pop, Mim and Uncle Mike while I hauled the others to practices. Evan had his first practice on Saturday and I think this might have been the cutest thing EVER!! They all seem so little compared to watching the older boys practices. Evan kept saying over and over --"I so excited, I so excited" on the way to his practice!
So, this is how our week went. . . Monday - Jayden's football practice, Tuesday- Jayden's football practice, Wednesday - a little break, Thursday - Kyler's practice and Jayden's practice - Thanks "Mr. Mike" for carting Jayden for me! - Friday - Evan's meet your coach and Saturday - Evan's soccer practice!
The boys have had a great first week -- I guess - no news is good news, right?! I DO know that Kyler has stayed "in the hog pen" all week - yay Kyler, and BOTH boys returned Monday with 100 % on all their first week tests! YAY BOYS!

No comments: