Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What a Week! (wait, it's just Tuesday!)

Well, in case you haven't heard, the Pitts' boys killed a copperhead today! (If you are within texting or talking distance - you probably heard!) I am a little behind on my blogging, so I am starting with the most exciting and working my way backwards. . .cause today -- what a day!! (please excuse Evan's outfit in this pic - he dressed himeself for the open house- we had to do a quick change before we left!)


This is how it all went down-- after our two eye issues (see previous blog!) the boys went "camping" in the backyard --After Evan spotted it, the boys returned ready to take it down!

These are the spectators. . . .







This is Jayden in action -- we didn't know until Kerry got home that Jayden actually hit it -- I mean square in the head with a bb!!



The proud hunters!


Gives me the heebies just looking at it!!

This is the boys before all the action . . Jayden is reading some of his "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" to his brothers, so sweet!

Evan and "Beary Beary". . .his new build-a-bear from CiCi.






On Monday, the boys did their part of the commercial shoot for Foster's. . . I don't have any good pics - but remember - 3 kids, an excited Lab, a neighborhood cat, and a film crew--I think I'm excused!! You'll just have to wait and see it on KNWA!!! --oh and I am thanking goodness that all these little eye issues didn't happen BEFORE the shoot, wheh!!






On Saturday, we returned Killa and Vixon to Auntie M. The boys had fun playing with them. This is a pic of them during their morning playtime! We also went out on the boat with Pop and CiCi - no pics, sorry, it was kinda a wild day! But we are glad we got one last lake day on Beaver before school starts! AND, you will have to check CiCi's blog - because she kept all three boys on Thursday and did lots of fun stuff!! WHEH - I'm tired just trying to remember all this stuff that's been happening! Not to mention - Back to School Bootcamp going on!
The boys also had open house tonight --so, let's review: dr. with Jayden for eye, Kyler flipping out of trampoline, BB to the head of a Copperhead, AND Open House at Pop Williams - then dinner at Ruby Tuesdays! The boys are excited for a great school year - and honestly, I think I am ready for school to start:)!!
**be sure and scroll down past the "eye" blogs - I posted a new Hot Springs post - trying to keep them in order and I got behind!***

No comments: