Tuesday, October 5, 2010

From Hippy to HICK

Don't let our long hair and GoGreen shirts fool ya . . .we have some hick in us too! --- And when deer season comes around, our Lower Arkansas roots begin to surface!
We took a little family shopping trip on Sunday. The boys were all loaded and when I entered the car I heard . . "SHE'S going?" -- I don't know what shocks me more - that my babies didn't want me along, or that they thought I would miss out on a shopping trip -- I mean - tierras or camo - I'm always in for some shopping! We went to the new "Man Store" in Rogers - Academy sports . . I must say I was tempted to buy a bubblegum pink bb gun and some camo with pink accents! The boys found the camo shoes and boots they longed for, a new sling shot, and some camo attire.

It was brought to a vote whether I would be allowed on the annual opening weekend hunting trip . . .I lost - didn't get one vote! Evan, however, was voted in this year - yay Evan! Oh-well, I guess I'll just have to go shopping that weekend ---and NOT for camo!

No comments: